Over the last several years, the company has experienced unprecedented growth. Here are a few of the company’s recent achievements:
- In 2014, Larry Lewis began plans to publish his second book titled “Client Builder Sales Management.”
- In 2014, the company began offering long-distance training to the general public via the internet for the very first time. It first began offering web-based long-distance training to individual corporate clients in 2010. As the company refined its approach utilizing a “flipped classroom” concept to make its training more interactive, this aspect of its business has continued to expand rapidly.
- In 2013, Client Builder Sales & Marketing launched its Client Builder Academy™ online sales coaching platform utilizing the Litmos learning management system.
- In 2013, the company’s sales training programs were revised and rewritten to embrace the technological changes of the past several years and today’s rapidly changing sales environment.
- In 2011, Client Builder Sales & Marketing’s sales training program was embraced by the Professional Business Coaches Alliance (“PBCA”), a worldwide organization of professional business coaches and trainers. It wasn’t long before more than twenty of their members became licensed sales trainers and began offering Client Builder Selling sales training to their clients across North America and Canada.
- In 2011, Larry Lewis published his first book titled (you guessed it!) “Client Builder Selling.”