Our training programs are constructed using a combination of twenty-eight different workshops on selling, prospecting and personal development and five different workshops on sales management. The workshops are always customized to the specific needs of our clients and they are linked to the findings of either the Sales Effectiveness and Improvement Analysis or Business Development Evaluation and the Personal Selling Evaluations of each of the participants.
- An Introduction to Client Builder Selling™: Our philosophy on selling and why the program was created.
- Understanding the Client Builder Principles: The foundation upon which the program is built.
- How and Why People Buy: Understanding the psychology behind the sale and why people do what they do when it comes to making buying decisions.
- How Selling Has Changed: What you must do to survive and thrive in today’s hypercompetitive sales environment.
- The Power of a Sales Process: How to save time, replicate your success and improve your odds of closing every deal
- Preparation: Identifying your target market and preparing your opening strategy.
- Building Rapport & Trust: How to build rapport and avoid the hidden traps that sabotage your interactions with prospects and customers.
- Advance Agreements: The mortar that holds your deals together and keeps you in control of the selling process.
- Diagnosis: Uncovering the problems and opportunities that you can help your prospects solve and capture.
- Advanced Listening & Questioning Techniques: How to use questions to uncover pain, create a sense of urgency and drive sales.
- Investment: When and how to discuss the investment your prospect will have to make to buy your products and services.
- Decision Process: Uncovering the who, how, when, why and what of your prospect’s decision-making process.
- Closing the Deal: Establishing the commitment, presenting your proposal and getting a final decision.
- Confirmation & Keeping Customers: How to safeguard your deals, manage expectations and build lasting customer relationships.
- Overcoming Resistance: How to overcome stalls and objections and change your prospect’s mindset without making them defensive.
- Proactive Prospecting: Developing your personal prospecting plan and putting it into action.
- Preparing to Prospect: Identifying your “common complaints” and preparing your “30-Second Qualifier.”
- Creating a Referral Generation Machine: How to design and implement a system for consistently generating quality referrals.
- Stress-Less Prospecting: How to uncover opportunities through networking and events.
- Prospecting from the Podium: How to gain opportunities through educational seminars and speaking engagements.
- Cold Calling in the New Millennium: How to cold call effectively in today’s selling environment.
- Cold Calling Made Easier: How to reach decision makers in spite of voice mail and gatekeepers as well as how to handle their objections when you finally get through.
On Personal Development:
- Understanding Your Personal Selling Evaluation: What it takes to be successful at selling and the hidden weaknesses that impact your ability to sell.
- Increasing Your Selling Horsepower: How to dramatically improve your sales performance by working on four crucial elements and five hidden weaknesses.
- Looking Back on Your Future: Determining what motivates you and setting personal and professional goals.
- Overcoming the Enemy Within: How to change your results by changing your beliefs.
- Improving Your Mental Game: How to generate greater self-confidence, the fundamental ingredient you need to maintain a high level of achievement.
- Getting Unstuck: How to find your own reasons to get moving and build new habits.
On Sales Management:
- Becoming a Great Sales Manager: The essentials of becoming a good sales manager and building a great sales culture.
- Recruiting and Ramp-up: The effective hiring and onboarding of new salespeople.
- Motivating a Sales Team: Setting goals and promoting overachievement .
- Managing Sales Performance: Setting expectations and holding people accountable.
- Coaching and Developing Salespeople: The secret to building a high performance sales team and keeping it intact.