STAR is an acronym for Sales Talent Acquisition Routine. A company’s ability to select salespeople is only as good as its ability to fill the funnel with a large volume of high quality candidates. The process used my most companies is time consuming and ineffective.
Using our STAR process, we turn your sales recruiting process upside down, positively impacting both the quantity and quality of the candidates that enter your sales candidate pool. Here is an outline of what this program covers
- Why Salespeople Must be Different and Why They Have Struggled in Your Business
- What to Look for in a Successful Salesperson
- Sourcing – Find and Attract Salespeople to Succeed in Your Business
- How to Use Automation to Save Time
- How to Use a Sales Specific Pre-Employment Assessment
- How to Use the Information on a Resume
- The Phone Interview – How to Qualify Candidates in Less Than 5 Minutes
- The Interview – What to Look for and How to Be Sure
- Compensation, Documentation and the Job Offer
- The Final Interview
- The First 90 Days – Managing the New Salesperson
- Who Does What
- EEOC Guidelines
By using the process recommended in our STAR training program along with the sales candidate screening tools from OMG you can expect to get it right 95% of the time. The most recent study conducted by an independent firm that specializes in statistical analysis showed that 95% of the recommended candidates that were hired by companies using our sales candidate screening tools were still with the company that hired them one year later and 92% of them were in the top half of the sales force.